Sunday, September 13, 2015

Perk Alert! Free Soup at Zoup!


If you teach in Sioux Falls, I hope you saw the email from our local Zoup! that they want to provide you a little "comfort in a bowl" to say Thank You for all you do! All you need to do for this perk is show your teacher ID at the 41st and Kiwanis location, and they will treat you to an 8 oz serving of soup and a hunk of bread.

Zoup!'s menu of soups changes daily; click on their logo above to view their website and online menu. They tend to offer some of the staple soups you would expect, plus a few more adventurous recipes. Whether you tend to eat low-fat, dairy-free, gluten-free, or vegetarian, my guess is that you will be able to find at least one soup that you could at least try for free. I checked today, and here is what I found on the menu:

  • Beef Barley
  • Chicken Wild Rice Medley
  • Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque
  • Frontier 7 Bean
  • Italian Pasta and Vegetable
  • Overstuffed Bell Pepper
  • Pumpkin Pie Bisque
  • Shrimp, Asparagus, and Dill
  • North Indian Lentil
  • Whole Grain Chicken and Dill
  • Chicken Potpie
  • Lobster Bisque
If I were going today, I think I'd be trying the Pumpkin Pie Bisque!

If you go, please remember to thank them for thanking us for doing what we love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment