Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Take a Seat - Make a Friend?

When was the last time you sat in a ball pit? I know for me, it has been quite a while, and I would be hesitant to do it again with all of the icky stories out there regarding what could potentially be in that ball pit. However, if I came across the ball pit featured in the video clip below, I think I would be much more inclined to jump in!

With an awkward first week due to weather, I hope you are feeling more settled in to the new semester. If you are facing a new mix of students and still looking for some ways to help them get to know each other, this video may provide a little inspiration. It can be easy to assume that differences can keep us apart; perhaps this video can inspire your students to search for the connections hidden beneath those differences.

And if you end up literally creating a ball pit in your classroom, let me know! I'd love to stop by to take a seat and make a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment